Most of the questions are case-based and 10% involve interpreting an image. The book also provides concise rationale for the correct and incorrect answers to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and fully understand the material. The questions in the book are designed to be slightly more difficult than the average question in ABEM’s Written Qualifying Examination to adequately challenge your existing knowledge and help you better prepare.
New for this edition:
- 200 new, case-based questions with many images have been added to provide you with additional review
- Existing questions have been updated in response to feedback and new knowledge development in emergency medicine to help you stay up to date on the latest information
- FREE online access to a companion website with question bank to test yourself anytime, anywhere
Helpful to prepare residents for exams. Questions are of good quality. Has 12 100 question exams which are good preparation for inservice exams.
Tons of questions. The questions have a lot of which one of these is true except and stuff like that which I could do without but it was decent review book.
Product Details :
- Paperback: 414 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; Second edition (June 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451131623
- ISBN-13: 978-1451131628
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.3 x 11.3 inches