Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 83 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adolescent clients, such as eating disorders, suicidal ideation, and chemical dependence
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including anger management, blended family conflicts, low self-esteem, and sexual acting out
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients’ unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Progress Note Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
About the Author
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He managed a group private practice for twenty-five years and now is the Executive Director of Life Guidance Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
L. Mark Peterson, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services’ Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of several of the bestselling PracticePlanners.
William P. McInnis, PsyD, is in private practice with Psychological Consultants in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and is the coauthor of the The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition.
Product Details :
- Series: PracticePlanners (Book 213)
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (August 11, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471785377
- ISBN-13: 978-0471785378
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.6 x 1 inches