Braunwald’s Heart Disease remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of contemporary cardiology. Edited by Drs. Robert O. Bonow, Douglas L. Mann, Douglas P. Zipes, and Peter Libby, this dynamic, multimedia reference helps you apply the most recent knowledge in molecular biology and genetics, imaging, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and much more. Weekly updates online, personally selected by Dr. Braunwald, continuously keep you current on the most important new developments affecting your practice. Enhanced premium online content includes new dynamic cardiac imaging videos, heart sound recordings, and podcasts. With sweeping updates throughout, and contributions from a “who’s who” of global cardiology, Braunwald’s is the cornerstone of effective practice.
- Continuously access the most important new developments affecting your practice with weekly updates personally selected by Dr. Braunwald, including focused reviews, “hot off the press” commentaries, and late-breaking clinical trials.
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in cardiology today, who synthesize the entire state of current knowledge and summarize all of the most recent ACC/AHA practice guidelines.
- Locate the answers you need fast thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design with more than 1,200 color illustrations.
- Search the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay on top of the latest advances in molecular imaging, intravascular ultrasound, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, device therapy for advanced heart failure, atrial fibrillation management, structural heart disease, Chagasic heart disease, ethics in cardiovascular medicine, the design and conduct of clinical trials, and many other timely topics.
- Hone your clinical skills with new dynamic cardiac imaging videos, heart sound recordings, and podcasts.
Braunwald’s Heart Disease continues to provide THE BEST cardiology information with expanded premium multimedia features, extensively revised content, and new global experts.
“This is an expansive reference covering every aspect of cardiovascular disease from the global burden of disease to genetics, advanced imaging, vascular disease, heart failure, and therapeutic modalities. This edition offers online content that is updated weekly to supplement the text and provides an extensive library of tables and figures. The new edition has updated every chapter and added nine new chapters. This comprehensive, interactive update continues this book’s tradition of excellence as a comprehensive educational resource for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. – Patrick T Campbell, MD(Ochsner Clinic Foundation), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, Rating – 4 Stars!
About the Author
Eugene Braunwald, MD, Bringham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA; Douglas P. Zipes, MD, Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Professor of Medicine, Krannert Institue of Cardiology, Indianapolis, IN; and Peter Libby, MD, Mallinckrodt Professor, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Cardiovascular Division, Bringham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
There are many authors that have mastered their subjects. Once in a while however, you come across some authors that have, in addition, mastered the art of imparting that knowledge to others. That is what you have in this volume that has become the indispensable resource for Cardiologists and cardiology fellows. What Harrison’s is to Internal Medicine, and Gray’s is to Gross Anatomy, Braunwald’s is to Cardiology. It is probably easier to talk of the beach without mentioning water than to talk of cardiology without Braunwald’s Heart Disease.
This is a very worthy reference resource.
Product Details :
- Series: Heart Disease (Braunwald) (2 Vols)
- Hardcover: 2136 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 9 edition (March 2, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437727085
- ISBN-13: 978-1437727081
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 9.4 x 11.5 inches
More Details about Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult Premium Edition – Enhanced Online Features and Print, 9th Edition (Heart Disease (Braunwald) (2 Vols))