If you need to know it for the MCAT, it’s in this book.
The MCAT is a challenging exam that tests more than your knowledge of basic physical and biological sciences. You need to know absolutely everything, from amino acids and proteins to translational motion to verbal reasoning, and more. Cracking the MCAT, 2013-2014 Edition will help you review all the necessary content with in-depth coverage of all subjects tested on the MCAT. This book includes:
– Exclusive free online access to 4 full-length practice tests with comprehensive answers and explanations
– A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
– Complete coverage of all the topics on the MCAT, including physics, general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, and verbal reasoning
– Practice passages, questions, and detailed explanation with step-by-step solutions at the end of every chapter for maximum practice and preparation
– A bonus chapter containing helpful advice on effective study habits, applying to medical school, and top trends in health care
– A comprehensive index
Study your way to success with Cracking the MCAT, 2013-2014 Edition!
The Princeton Review Cracking the MCAT was an absolutely essential part of my study schedule for the MCAT. It was very thorough and a great help, especially the portions covering general chemistry from my freshman and sophomore years of college. The only negative aspect of this book was the practice tests that came with it. The passages were confusing and not like the MCAT passages at all. I received my lowest scores on these practice tests, while I received my highest on the official MCAT practice tests. I would highly recommend this book, but I would definitely spend the money on official MCAT practice tests.
Princeton’s MCAT book really makes some stupid mistakes! I have found about 20 mistakes in it so far, from a simple diagram or a very general equition, to the definition of important scientific rules! What disappoints me more is that I pointed out the mistakes in the book for them and sent them an Email last month, and I havent heard anything from them! I think this Princeton book just has an exaggerated reputation.
As promised… good for practice problems… shouldn’t be only study resource but good source to get practice tests and problems
I’ve heard a lot about this book and purchased it. i tried mcat for the first time and can tell that the complicity of the test is almost the same that examples in the book. of course more material needed but its a decent addition. really like it
Great product and awesome prep material for the MCAT. I recommend using it as a reference and supplement to the required courses of the pre-medical curriculum, NOT as a stand-alone or solitary study guide.
Excellent review and prep for the MCAT. Book was as advertised and provides quality information for anyone prepping for the MCAT.
Product Details :
- Series: Graduate School Test Preparation
- Paperback: 1168 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Review; 1 edition (December 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307945340
- ISBN-13: 978-0307945341
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8.2 x 11.1 inches