Minimize complications with Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This medical reference book puts the most recent advances in basic science, clinical diagnosis, and management at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based guidelines and knowledge you need to ensure the best possible outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Apply today’s best practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an increased emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Find dependable, state-of-the-art answers to any clinical question with comprehensive coverage of maternal-fetal medicine from the foremost researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic advances with a new section on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by online ultrasound clips as well as cross references and links to genetic disorder databases.
- Stay on top of rapidly evolving maternal-fetal medicine through new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, Patient Safety, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, as well as comprehensive updates on the biology of parturition, fetal DNA testing from maternal blood, fetal growth, prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid disease and pregnancy, management of depression and psychoses during pregnancy and the puerperium, and much more.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“This completely updated edition of what has long been considered the “gold standard” for high-risk obstetrical textbooks solidifies that deserved standing. it is as good as it gets when it comes to a comprehensive review of maternal-fetal medicine. It should be part of any perinatologist’s library, and one could make the case that anyone caring for pregnant women should own a copy. This edition is the most appealing and is worth every penny.” – Doody’s – 5 Stars *****
“It is an extremely accesible information resource. The text is well organised, covering basic science, clinical diagnosis and management…The volume is well illustrated throughout and, refreshingly, each chapter has its own style and layout…clinicians of every grade should find the information they seek.” Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2009
Product Details :
- Series: Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Hardcover: 1320 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (November 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455711373
- ISBN-13: 978-1455711376
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.8 x 2 inches