Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN®! HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down chapters by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness. The companion Evolve website offers 700 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- 700 NCLEX practice questions on the companion Evolve website include alternate item formats, to provide a testing experience similar to the exit and NCLEX exams.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.
- Updated content reflects the 2013 NCLEX-RN test plan.
- New! More test questions have been added, bringing the total to 700 questions on the companion Evolve website.
- New fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the new alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
My nursing school requires us to take Hesi exams though-out our program. I’m in my last semester of my nursing program I’ve avoided buying the 3e thinking it was a waist of money. I saw that the 4e just came out so I decided I would try it. I scored a 99.99% conversion score on my Pediatric Hesi! I normally score anywhere from 75-85% on Hesi’s. I would definitely recommend buying this if you receive credit in nursing school for the Hesi’s.
I had the 3rd edition to this book and the 4th edition is almost the same. It is more colorful which I love because colors help me remember things. The HESI hints are highlighted in a green box. And when you use the code in the front cover of the book on evolve you get access to plenty of questions! Worth the money!
This book is a fantastic comprehensive review tool that summarizes important content and is useful for all nursing tests, not just the NCLEX-RN.
Product Details :
- Series: Hesi Comprehensive Review for the Nclex-Rn
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (October 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455727520
- ISBN-13: 978-1455727520
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches