The sixth edition of Occupational Therapy for Children maintains its focus on children from infancy to adolescence and gives comprehensive coverage of both conditions and treatment techniques in all settings. Inside you’ll discover new author contributions, new research and theories, new techniques, and current trends to keep you in step with the changes in pediatric OT practice. This edition provides an even stronger focus on evidence-based practice with the addition of key research notes and explanations of the evidentiary basis for specific interventions.
- Unique Evolve Resources website reinforces textbook content with video clips and learning activities for more comprehensive learning.
- Case studies help you apply concepts to actual situations you may encounter in practice.
- Evidence-based practice focus reflects the most recent trends and practices in occupational therapy.
- Unique! Chapter on working with adolescents helps you manage the special needs of this important age group.
- Unique! Research Notes boxes help you interpret evidence and strengthen your clinical decision-making skills.
- Video clips on a companion Evolve Resources website reinforce important concepts and rehabilitation techniques.
This book was in great condition, brand new and is very helpful for my class. Its heavy and big, but helpful.
I had to return it because it was not required for this semester, but it has some good summaries and references.
I use this textbook frequently as a resource when I need help with a child in my school-based practice. My only complaint is that the print in the textbook is very small.
Product came within a few days of order, fast and brand new like description stated!
Overall, happy with product received.
The text book was delivered on time and was everything expected. This textbook is great for use while working with children or at uni. I would buy a text book from amazon or written by this auther again.
Product Details :
- Series: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY FOR CHILDREN ( CASE-SMITH)
- Hardcover: 880 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 6 edition (December 21, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032305658X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323056588
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 8.6 x 10.9 inches