Looking for an NCLEX® exam review alternative that is effective, engaging, and (dare we say) fun? Then look no further than RNtertainment! RNtertainment: The NCLEX¨ Review Game, 2nd Edition is a revolutionary board game that offers a fun and challenging change of pace from standard review options. Perfect for nursing students and practicing nurses looking to sharpen their nursing knowledge, this completely redesigned game offers 800 all new clinical questions and scenarios that cover all the major nursing categories on the latest NCLEX® test plan – including Health Promotion and Maintenance, Physiological Integrity, Psychosocial Integrity, and Safe and Effective Care Environment. This second edition also features new alternate item formats, test-taking tips and test-taking traps covering helpful test taking strategies and techniques, and a rationales booklet that provides justification for correct answers. Whether you want to challenge your friends or challenge yourself, effective exam preparation has never been this entertaining!
- Traditional game board format gives you the flexibility to create a competitive group atmosphere with fellow students/ colleagues, or to review on your own.
- Clinical questions and scenarios covering all the major nursing categories provide an engaging review alternative to fully prepare you for the NCLEX® exam.
- 800 all new questions are divided evenly among the four major client needs categories found on the NCLEX® exam: Safe and Effective Care Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity, and Physiological Integrity.
- Completely redesigned game format offers new experiences for fun and engaging learning.
- Coverage of every Client Need category and level is incorporated into the all new clinical questions and scenarios.
- Questions are available in various formats including multiple-choice, multiple response, prioritizing, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Rationales for the correct answers are provided in a separate booklet.
- Tips and traps offer helpful test taking strategies and techniques to help you succeed on the NCLEX exam.
Me and about 5 of my nursing student buddies got together with this game many times at a coffee shop or at someone’s house and we answered questions for hours. Is a great distraction from book studying and was lots of fun. We would actually discuss the questions that we didn’t know and that opened up great discussions. There are thousands of questions (which was great to do fresh new questions every time we met). Many of the questions are on the review books from Saunders series so it was a great companion after studying from that book. One star less in the review is because we changed the game rules because if one person knew the answers, they could keep answering questions without missing a turn until they won, but once we changed that it gave everyone an opportunity to answer. Needless to say, we all passed our NCLEX boards after studying with this game for a couple of weeks!
Me and my nurse buddy love playing this game. We get a break from paper studying!! We changed up a rule or two but it helps us study while having fun.
My students love this game – we go through the questions and work out the answers to allow them to think through the ideas. They love playing as teams or individual, great study tool!
This game is a great review for fresh graduates preparing to take boards. It helps make the review process seem fun than just studying flash cards.
My friends and I have had tons of fun playing this game before test and practice for NCLEX! The questions are great quality and make you think. Highly recommend!
We used it for a match game against other clinical groups, which made for some interesting debate. It was especially good as we were able to give the rationale for answers.
Product Details :
- Misc. Supplies: 800 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (November 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032308463X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323084635
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 8.5 x 11 inches