Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX exam – complete content review and over 5,100 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only this book includes the kind of questions that consistently test the critical thinking skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices, as well as test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, Linda Anne Silvestri, and updated to reflect the most current NCLEX test plan, Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6th Edition is THE book of choice for NCLEX examination review. But don’t just take our word for it – read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option, and guiding you to remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX® Exam and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- UNIQUE! Priority Nursing Action boxes list actions for clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action, including a detailed rationale and textbook reference.
- All alternate item-format questions are included, with multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration, chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to provide practice with prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alert! boxes spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures, and include tips and shortcuts for remembering key information.
- Exam preparation chapters include test-taking strategies, the CAT format, transitional issues for the foreign-educated nurse, and the NCLEX-RN exam from a new graduate’s perspective.
- A comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions that cover all content areas in the book and mirror the percentages identified in the NCLEX-RN examination test plan.
- NEW and UNIQUE! A summary of key changes to the 2013 NCLEX-RN test plan is included in the front of the book.
- New! More practice questions have been added to the book and online, bringing the total to 5,172 questions.
- New! Tracking of practice results on the Evolve companion website makes it easy to check your progress.
I love this book, but I was so disappointed that this edition does not include a CD with questions. Instead of that it has a code for registration on Evolve.I had a hurd time to activate it.Comparing to the fifth edition, the book is almost the same. So, I suggest to buy a previous edition. The book is amazing.
This book is a life saver! I am in my third semester of nursing school and it has helped me so much! It breaks down material and gives you only what is relevant about each topic. When I only have a little time to study I use this book instead of my 40 page chapters and I have a 98% in MS 3. I would recommend this book to every nursing student!
I ordered this book for my daughter, who will graduate from nursing school (BSN) in December. Exam questions are similar and equal to those on the actual State Board exam for RN licensure. Well formatted and thorough categories.
This latest Saunders Nclex rn is one of the best book for reviewer and alot of my friend pass on their exam because they are using this book. I will totally recommend this.
Product Details :
- Series: Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn
- Paperback: 1184 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (October 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455727555
- ISBN-13: 978-1455727551
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches