The fully revised edition of the premier guidebook to the Rorschach test
For the last three decades, Dr. John Exner’s Comprehensive System has been the leading approach worldwide to administering and interpreting the Rorschach test. The Rorschach: A Comprehensive System, Volume 1, Fourth Edition retains the thorough, authoritative coverage that has kept this book at the forefront of the field, while combining approaches to both evaluation and interpretation for the first time in a single volume. This new edition provides updated research and information on administering, scoring, and interpreting the Rorschach test, as well as new normative data, coverage of recent controversies and criticisms of the test, and illustrative case studies.
New to this edition:
* Latest normative data for interpreting the Rorschach
* More cases illustrating the techniques for administering, scoring, and interpreting the test
* New chapters on interpretation
* A chapter on recent controversies surrounding the test
The Rorschach: A Comprehensive System remains the most enlightened and influential guide to the test.
From the Back Cover
New to this edition:
- Latest normative data for interpreting the Rorschach®
- More cases illustrating the techniques for administering, scoring, and interpreting the test
- New chapters on interpretation
- A chapter on recent controversies surrounding the test
The Rorschach®: A Comprehensive System remains the most enlightened and influential guide to the test.
About the Author
JOHN E. EXNER Jr., PHD, is Professor Emeritus in Psychology at Long Island University in New York; Executive Director of the Rorschach Workshops, which he founded in 1968; and Curator of the Rorschach Archives and Museum in Bern, Switzerland. He is past president of the International Rorschach Society and has received numerous awards including the American Psychological Association’s Distinguished Contributions to Knowledge Award in 1997. Dr. Exner is the author of many scholarly works, including eight books on the Rorschach test.
Product Details :
- Hardcover: 696 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Volume 1 edition (October 25, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471386723
- ISBN-13: 978-0471386728
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7 x 1.7 inches